2012-04-26

Beautiful beginnings - women giving bith photography

Documenting the birth of a child is now not only very popular in every enlarging family. but even highly obligatory. It's sequential must-have and must-see after the wedding photography documentation.

"Labor is more of a journey than an event. In fact, it can be downright trippy.
It can be hard. It can be exciting. It can include boredom, laughter, frustration, relief, and/or sleep. It might be relentless or energizing. Often both, at different times."
from: blogs.babble.com/being-pregnant/the-many-faces-of-labor

Beautiful Beginnings Birth Photography based out of Cincinnati, Ohio, is created by two women photographers from separated studios, who have come together to offer their photojournalistic approach to birth photography: tasteful and unobtrusive.
http://www.earthmamaphotography.com/birth/

















Why most of the birth photographers are women? Because often chosing this path of career is a simple continuation of enchantment of their own labor. Here an example:  "After the birth of my son, I decided I just couldn't leave the birth behind. I loved it, breathed it, dreamt about it. It ran in my veins. I decided that supporting mamas through birth was what I wanted to do. I fit perfectly in the birthing word. I just happend to have a camera in my hand as well. My career began exclusively with birth photography." - say Elizabeth from Earth Mama Photography.
www.earthmamaphotography.com
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...